Congratulations to our Buzzaffle Grand Prize Winners!
One half year of Tuition for 2017-2018
Trey and Melissa McKirahan
Hunter – 2nd Grade
Hudson – Kindergarten
$2,500 Cash Prize
Edward and Rhonda Simpson
Jack – 8th Grade
Special thanks to Danna Jankowski and Lori Woods for all of your hard work and efforts in making this year’s Gala a success!
Thanks also to the room parents for their help with the wonderful class art projects and to all of those that volunteered to help. Finally, thanks to all the parents, families and friends of St. Ambrose for your generosity and support! We couldn’t do it without you!
Gala Sign Ups
The following sign ups from the St. Ambrose Gala are still available for purchase. Please email Danna Jankowski to reserve and send payment to the office in an envelope marked “Gala Sign Up”.
- Friday Fun Day with Mrs. Daigel, Mrs. Natasha Gutierrez, Mrs. Lucy Gutierrez, Ms. Valdez, Mrs. Danna, Mrs, Kohlschmidt, Mrs. Johnson, and Ms. Lozano – What a special treat indeed! With this item your student gets to spend an exciting afternoon with their favorite teachers.The afternoon will include a snack, outdoor games, art activity and indoor games. What a special way to spend time with their teachers outside of class. The event will take place on Monday May 15th from 3:30-5:00PM (Rain date May 30th 3:30-5:00PM) Open to all students. Cost $50 per student
- Water Balloon Fight with the PE teachers for students in the 2nd and 3rd grade – Have a fun time soaking the Coaches! Cost $25 per student
- Water Balloon Fight with your favorite 4th & 5th grade teachers – With this package your child will receive 100 water balloons for each $50 donation to soak his teachers and friends on a Friday in May. Cost $50 per spot
- “I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream” – With this package students from 2nd through 8th grade can enjoy an afternoon with Mrs. Lancaster eating their choice of floats, sundaes, splits or cones. What better way to cool off during the last hot months of the school year. Cost $50 per child.
- Reserved Seating near the Stage for the 2017 St. Ambrose Talent Show on Thursday May 4th. – No need to worry about having the perfect seat to cheer on your little performer. With this package you will have one of the best seats in the house. Cost $25 per seat
- Reserved Seating at the 8th Grade Breakfast – This is one of the most sought out events and parents do not normally get to attend this time honored tradition. Be the envy of everyone else and experience this memorable event. Cost $100 per seat, max 8 seats sold.
- Free Dress Fridays now through the end of Fall 2017 – Everyone likes a day out of uniform. With this your student will have free dress every Friday from May 5th of this current school year through December of next school year. Cost $100 per child
- Astros Game with Mr. Silva – Enjoy a fun day hanging out with Mr. Silva and 2 of your friends at the Astros game on Saturday May 20th at 3:10PM. Parents are responsible for transportation to and from the event. Let’s Play Ball! Cost $150
- Spanish Teacher for the Day – This package is Muy Bueno! Your student will get to spend the day with Senora Nancy being Spanish Teacher for the day. See what it is like to teach for the day. Cost $150