Tuition & Fees
A primary goal of St. Ambrose Catholic School is to provide a high-quality education for children at a reasonable price. In doing so, the following fees and tuition rates have been set for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
New Family Application Fee
|Per New Family||$100|
|Registration Fee||$300 per student|
|Academic Supply Fee||$575 per student|
- All fees are per student and are non-refundable.
- Registration fee is due at time of re-enrollment.
- The Academic Supply Fee is due by May 15th or it will be added to your FACTS tuition plan. This fee includes textbooks, copied enrichment materials, standardized testing fees, student insurance, and Archdiocesan taxes.
Tuition per Year (Catholic)
Tuition per Year (Non-Catholic)
There are 4 options for payment of tuition:
- Option 1: Pay tuition in full by August 15th and receive a 3% discount per student.
- Option 2: Pay tuition in two equal payments by August 15th and January 15th and receive a 1.5% discount per student.
- Option 4: Pay your tuition in 10 monthly payments starting in August. For those who choose
to make monthly payments, you will be required to make payments through FACTS Tuition
- Option 3: Pay your tuition in 12 monthly payments starting in June. For those who choose to make monthly payments, you will be required to make payments through FACTS Tuition Management.
Fundraising and Volunteer Requirements
|Fundraising Requirement||$200 per student|
There is a $200 per student fundraising requirement. If not fully met, then the remaining requirement will be billed through FACTS on April 1, 2019.
|Volunteer Requirement||8 parent hours per student|
Eight parent volunteer hours (per student) will be required throughout the school year. Those families that have not completed their commitment by May 15, 2019 will be billed at a rate of $50/hour for the outstanding balance of hours.
Before and After School Care
|Registration Fee||$25 Per Family|
|Afternoon Weekly Rate||$50/week (3 or more days)|
|Morning Rate||(7:00 – 7:40 am) $1.00 per morning|
All fees are non-refundable.